Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dedication

Dedication is defined as the act of dedicating or the state of being dedicated by the American Heritage Dictionary.

Dedication to this Blog has been lacking.

I feel at times that I have no time for anything, much less my thoughts I want to write down and share with others. With all things that are considered important though you have to make time to do them.

I make time to be with my son and my wife. I make time to do my homework and study. I make time to work in the yard and my garden.

I have not made time for this Blog which is sad because I really like doing this.

That is about to change. I am going to set aside an hour a day after I exercise to sit down, collect my thoughts and write something, even if it is drivel.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Respectfully yours,

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Lee said...

yeah get off your butt and write something!!! I'm gonna withdraw you from my links if you don't do it! But you are a good brother cause I gets a phone call everyday. *hugs*

I know how hard it is to make the time to write..I don't get it done as much as I should....