Friday, March 10, 2006

Crawfish

Well tonight was the local Knights of Columbus organizations Crawfish Boil. It was amazingly good. My father and I went and ate there, it started at five and lasted till eight. All you can eat and all you can drink, adult beverages were available if you wanted one...I had three.

So we are sitting there and eating.... and eating.... and eating. I ate two beer flats of crawfish, it was yummy and spicy and I just enjoyed it. Nothing beats a good crawfish boil.

In other news, I had my last mid-term today and next week is spring break. I think I did really good on the tests I took today. When I got home I worked in my garden, which I hope to take pictures of tomorrow and toss up here for your viewing pleasure.

I made my bean tripods today for the beans to grow on and I also figured out I am going to need another row at the very least so that I can plant everything. Hopefully I can knock that out tomorrow.

I missed my exercising today, which I really needed to do but I figure after drinking beer and eating massive amounts of crawfish the last thing I need to do is run on a treadmill. All in all it was a damn good day.

My son and I played outside for a bit before I went to the Crawfish boil and I played Pac-Man with him when I got home while my wife did some work on the computer. Yeah I would have to say that today was a good day.

As always I remain....

Respectfully Yours,

~ Terhune

No comments: