Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Roller Coaster - or My Life...

I haven't posted anything in a while and I totally blame it on my state of mind.

Between school, work and family things have been rather hectic.

So lets see what has happened in my life since the last post...

School is going good, I have all A's except for Spanish which I simply just don't get. I study, I make index cards, I do exercises - but still I can not seem to pull myself out of the hole I am digging. I wish they had offered German.

Work is going good, we finished the growing season so no more letters to write to those who refuse to keep their lawns maintained. I have inventory and Departmental review to look forward to.

YEAH!

Family life has been extraordinarily good lately, better than it has been in 4 years. My wife and I reached a definite low spot in late September, early October. Divorce was brought up by both of us and we had a good honest heart to heart talk. We agreed to go to counseling and to work on our various perceived problems in communication and in the way we treat each other overall.

I think things are going to be ok. Now that is not to say that things may not get rough again once we get into counseling but we shall see.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

As always I remain...

Respectfully yours,

~ Terhune

No comments: