Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Something Fun

YOUR REAL NAME: Nathan

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (1st 4 letters plus izzle): Nathizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color + fave animal): Blue Dog

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name + childhood street): Terhune Coker Hampton

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of Mom's maiden name): Itenawhi

YOUR SUPER HERO NAME (2nd fave color + fave drink): Green Coca-Cola

YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name + 3rd letter of your last name + any letter of your middle name + 2nd letter of your Mom's maiden name + 3rd letter of your Dad's middle name + 1st letter of a sibling's first name + last letter of your Mom's middle name): Aithlly

YOUR GOTH NAME (Black + name of one of your pets): Black Kenja

YOUR AMERICAN IDOL NAME (fav car and sea food): Cavalier Shrimp (ROFLMAO)

NAME OF YOUR DREAM BAND (name of computer + printer): Acer Canon

MOVIE STAR NAME (sibling's middle name + mother-in-law's maiden name): Nelson DePriest

YOUR ALTER EGO NAME (name of one your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Smokey Osh-Kosh

YOUR LAWYER NAME (fav actor's last name + fav hard liquor): Ford Daniels

YOUR HIP HOP NAME (fav candy + fruit):Chocolate Peach (ROFL)

That was pretty funny, I got this from Aprill's blog.

3 comments:

~A said...

Oh my gosh, this is too funny! My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard...Green Coca-Cola, eh? *insert theme music* Somehow I don't think you'd take over the hip hop genre with the name Chocolate Peach. Just my opinion.

Glad you had fun. See you later Nathizzle.

Terhune said...

You don't think that Chocolate peach would be an awesome Hip Hop name huh? That's surprising! Green Coca-Cola with the power of caffiene envy! Take THAT caffiene free evildoers!

Lee said...

OMG that was so funny!! I'm definitely going to do this on my blog...I just need to post something more serious before I do...I've been putting up too much survey, quiz shit lately. I don't think they meant a soda pop when they asked for favvy drink bro...

and I'm sad you didn't use my name.

Lee