Friday, March 16, 2007

Crawfish, Beer and Superheroes

Well I went to the local Knight's of Columbus Crawfish dinner tonight with my brother, father, cousin and a friend of ours. We ate a lot of crawfish (and yes, we sucked the heads) and drank A LOT of beer. It was a fun evening, saw some people I haven't seen in a while and overall had a great time. My brother took a picture of us afterwards, if I can get it from him I will post it on here maybe.

Not much else, started cutting down a tree in y yard today and I should finish it up tommorrow and afterwards I will begin on the fence! Hopefully the rain will hold off...

Saw this on Ktbuffy's Site and thought it was funny and I wanted to share:



~ Terhune

2 comments:

Ian said...

Okay, my fanboy geek is screaming to be let out here, so I guess I better take the quiz. I'll post results on my blog.

Ian

~A said...

Too much fun ... I did this one also. Apparently I'm a match for Batman.

Glad you had fun the other night. I've never had crawfish. They sort of freak me out. I mean, they still have heads and eyes and ... *shivers* I just can't handle it. Call me weak, call me silly, just don't call me for dinner when you're fixing those!