Friday, March 09, 2007

Guitar?

I am torn. My buddy is sitting here beside me picking at his guitar and I want one. Can I play you ask? No. But I can learn! I have always wanted to play guitar and since I am about to turn 31, I figure it is a good time to learn.

Here's the plan

  • Get a guitar (borrow dad's)
  • Get a book, dvd, something to learn with
  • Practice
  • Practice
  • Practice
  • Practice
  • ROCK OUT!!

Damn, that sounds like a good plan to me. Gonna have to make that happen...

~ Terhune

2 comments:

velvet said...

Do it!

-velvet

Terhune said...

I will!! My father was a little iffy on me using his acoustic to learn on - I take it that it is rather expensive. So I am going o stop by the music store on Tuesday when I am off work and see what they have. Then I can begin to follow my plan and take over the world! Ok, maybe not but at least I can start learning guitar.