Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here we are again...

My God, I can not believe that it has been almost a year since I posted on here. Truly where does the time go to?

Well I am well into my first year of teaching, I am over the hump and I have to say that I do enjoy it. In May I should have my Master's which means more pay for me and a search for a PhD program, which I should have already started but I am going ot take a short break while my wife finished up her Master's.

We briefly toyed with the idea for adding another dog to our house but we decided that now was not the time for that. I am making preperations for my garden this year. Going to add some manure and leaves and what not to the garden in an effort to improve the soil. I have even toyed with the idea of calling a bee keeper in to set up a small hive or something. Not real sure about that.

Anyway, I plan on getting a new camera soon so that I can really start adding somethings visually to this blog that I promise to do a better job of keeping up with than I have in the past. I am also working on a class website that I hope to be up and running about mid summer, just have to plan it, impliment it, and do it.

I may use blogger because I have seen others do that on here. We shall see.

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! You're back! I've missed you!!

It sounds like you've been busy. Congrats on getting your Master's degree. That's amazing. What are you going to get your PhD in?

Pics are always fun to add. I've tried to add some to mine. I think it helps.

Welcome back again! Don't go anywhere ... ;)