Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Being sick and other things

So I am home sick from work. This makes the second day in a row. My son is sick too so we have been laying in bed playing Playstation like all good little boys should when they are sick. Not really sure what is wrong with him except that it is allergies. We go to the allergist on the 4th to see what it is exactly that he is allergic too.

I am expecting balloons to fall from the ceiling, bands and ticker tape when we walk through the door...well, maybe not. I know that I am not going and my wife gets to have a wonderful time while they do the scratch test on his back - at least that is how I assume they are going to do the test. What fun!

In other news I had a new cable line ran to my house because the other one was old and not conducive to the internet for some reason. Everything is working fine now so once again I am free to ponder the existence of the universe here in blogger-space to my hearts content.

I am a few days behind on my school work for my Masters which is totally due to my failure in internet service. I hope to jump on it like gangbusters tonight and knock it out for another week or two. If that is not an option then I will laugh about it and then frantically figure out how bad my grade is now and if I need to beg for some extra credit work.

Being sick and taking care of a sick kid is exhausting. I want a nap in the worst way but instead I will play Star Wars Battlefront again, and again, and again, and again...

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hi Nathan. Thanks for the comment on our blog. I hope you and the little one get better soon. We've had some sickness here lately too. I think kids should not be allowed to be sick. Reasonable, huh?

Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. You're welcome in Big D anytime. We have a pool - come swim!!

Love,
Lana