Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Clincher

Got this from Cinn, figured it might be fun.

The rules:
1. Put your music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT. (This is in capital letters, so it is very serious.)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Killing in the Name of Love(Rage Against the Machine) Interesting response, I am sure it will illicit wonderful returns from everyone.

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? One (U2) I guess this means that I am universally accepting or something...

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Clean(Incubus) I do like my women to bathe every now and then...

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Old Apartment (BNL) I don't know how to respond to this...

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Fields of Gold (Sting)Wouldn't that be nice.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? You Can Do Magic (America) Awesome, now I can get that flying broomstick and shove it straight up Harry's...

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? One of You (Vertical Horizon) Interesting since I have a twin brother.

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Love Song (Sara Bareilles) Yep, about sums it up

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Tea in the Sahara (The Police) Funny that should come up because in fact today...

10. WHAT IS 2+2? Let the bodies hit the floor (Drowning Pool) Sometimes that is so very true..

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? The Way (Fastball) Apparently she wants to pack and leave which is so very true right now

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Caught in the Rain (Revis) Apparently I want her to be in the rain, with me..or something to that effect.

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Animal I Have Become (Three Days Grace) Yep, that about sums it up - GRRRRRRRRRRR!!

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Domino Dancing (Pet Shop Boys) I want to be a dancing diva!!

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Would? (Alice in Chains) Nice, I think of running away from them...or I totally miss the point of the song...

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Scotty Doesn't Know (Lustra) Now what is that song trying to tell me!

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Freedom (Blues Traveler) How Ironic. I hope my wife doesn't read this...

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Pinch Me (BNL) Just to make sure I am dead I imagine, which makes me wonder what they think about me now...

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Becoming the Bull (Atreyu) I have issues...

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Somebody Told Me (The Killers) My big trap again, come on you would think I could keep a secret!

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Lovefool (The Cardigans) Hey now, I wouldn't say that at all - merely well trained.

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS? The Clincher (Chevelle) Figures...

Interesting exercise in time management. Let me know if you do it and how it turns out for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you played. Fun stuff! The ones I loved ...

1. "Is this ok?" Killing in the name of love I'm not sure what that means, but I'd take that as the best compliment ever!!

3. I like guys to be clean too hehe

5. You want fields of gold, eh? Don't we all.

10. 2+2 = let the bodies hit the floor? Kinky.

17. Freedom? haha I bet your wife would get a kick out of that.

18. Even funnier!! Hey, YOU go pinch the dead guy. No, YOU do it.

Glad you had fun with it!

Lee said...

This is cool, I gots to try it out...I will do this one tonight. :)

love you,
Lee