Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day

Yes, it is leap day again. My 7th leap year to be exact.

So happy birthday to all the leapers out there...I guess leaper is the non-PC term, but who knows!

Anyway, tonight we have two extra children staying with us because my son's friend's sister is having a birthday and he and his little brother did not want to stay in the house with a bunch of girls...so they came to my house.

Its been about 4 1/2 hours since they got here and I am ready to pitch a tent in the backyard and stay there tonight. If I hear "But he said I couldn't be Superman because he is Superman!" or "He's not taking turns, its my turn!"

My head is about to explode. Pray for me that I survive the night, or that they survive the night!

I think it is movie time, Balto here we come!!

~ Terhune

1 comment:

elizinashe said...

Dude, you've got it easy. I've been hit, kicked, bitten, my hair pulled and cursed at..by 7 & 8 year olds. This is my job...I won't get into the OCD kids or the really, really hyper kids..have fun!