Friday, February 22, 2008

Heroes

I am a fan of the television show Heroes. I don't know why it so interests me, perhaps it taps into my dreams of being different. Perhaps it is the child in me who sat on rainy Saturdays and read Marvel and DC comic books. Maybe its just an amazing show with plot twists and subplots that are woven pretty well into the main storyline and crop up later on to make you go "hmmmm".

I finally got my wife to watch some of the episodes and now she is hooked. I get to share my guilty pleasure!!!

I have spent the last few days looking at other peoples blogs and trying to figure out what it is I am wanting to shout out to the world in my own blog. I find most of my posts to be rather boring and uninteresting. Perhaps I am just that nameless figure sitting in a chair typing on a computer thoughts that no one finds particularly insightful. Perhaps I am your average 32 year old from South East Arkansas who has a computer and some free time.

I hope I am not.

Not sure what the post is supposed to be about today, it's late.

Perhaps this will become just my online diary, worse things could happen I imagine. We will all have to wait and see, those of you besides myself who read this that is. Wait and see what happens in the future. Who knows, I may even surprise myself.

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that show too ... I'm addicted and while home for Christmas I rented Season 1 and now my parents are addicted too. I like making other people share my guilty pleasures.

I had the same problem with my blog awhile back, but sometimes, a blog is just there for you to chit chat, rant, share, express, or just to write when you feel you have something to say. It doesn't have to have a category or label. It is what it is. I've made my peace that my blog has no category and most posts are just updates or rants. But that's what makes me so special! :)