Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Year and a new resolve!

Well the new year has come and gone and there are lots of things going on.

I was switched to a new shift at work, but I am working on getting on another shift right now so that I can go to school easier. Go to school?? Yes, I said go to school. I have decided to go ahead and start work on my Master's Degree. I am going for a Master's of Science in Education with an emphasis in Social Studies at the secondary level.

I am working on a scholarship application at the moment so hoepfully I will get that, the lady I talked to at the school seemed to think that I had a really good chance of getting it. We shall see.

All in all I think that things are going pretty good around here now, if only I could find the remote for the television it would be like heaven on earth!

Oh, on a side note I have recently finished completeing a blog for my wife's second grade classroom. It's another tool for parents and students to stay informed. I tell you I am just amazed at the lack of technology in our local public school. The website is a joke and they don't offer the teachers any real access to technology for their classrooms - it is definately not even close to cutting edge enabled.

Here's the web address: http://mrswhitesclassroom.blogspot.com

~ Terhune

No comments: