Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo has to be my son's all time favorite cartoon - at the moment. I watched the old Scooby Doo when I was a kid and the new ones they have are interesting but just not the same. I guess I am just looking at it from an adult perspective and not with the open eyes of a child. A lot of the time I find Scooby Doo annoying.

Blasphemy I know, but it is true.

Nothing much else going on but the laundry. I got moved to a different shift at work and I still am lacking the information so that I can log into my WebCT course (online class) which is really making me nervous but I have e-mailed the instructor twice and spoken to her in person twice so what else am I supposed to do???

I started writing again, really writing and it is relaxing to say the least. It's like some kind of weight has been lifted from my mind and this story is just unfolding and its a story I want to tell and I can tell. I may post a bit of it later on when I get it done and have polished it a bit, then again I may not!

Who knows what will happen here, that's what is so great about life - the little unexpected things that happen!

~ Terhune

No comments: