Friday, November 17, 2006

Spanish, or pray for me so that I pass this freaking test!!

Today is another wonderful day full of cheer and happiness - ok, maybe not.

I have another oral exam in Spanish II. She gave us over 30 questions to learn in addition to coming up with the answers to the questions. She will ask the question in English and then we have to repeat it in Spanish. I worked on it till midnight last night and I think I shall do fairly well.

Spanish and I have a complicated and harsh relationship unfortunately.

I take my Senior Comprehensive tomorrow morning at 7:45 CST. Shouldn't be that big of a deal considering they let you bring a calculator. I have no clue how long it will take, but I am hoping for multiple choice, easy answers and coffee available at the door. Not that the last one will happen but a guy can dream can't he?

Three papers to go before the end of the semester. I will knock out two this weekend and start on the last one, which is actually just a rewrite of a previous paper I did for the class. Overall this semester has been interesting to say the least.

~ Terhune

No comments: