Monday, November 13, 2006

Music and other things

I like music, all kinds of music and tonight I was looking through some websites online while I should have been studying for my Civil War and Reconstruction exam tomorrow when I came across a song that I remembered hearing before but hadn't heard in a while.

Mad World - From the Donnie Darko Soundtrack

Its a remake of the Tears for Fears classic which I personally thought was better than the original. Then I realized that my wife had never seen Donnie Darko so I went to Netflix and added it to the top of my queue.

Speaking of music I also had to download the Korn remake of Word Up originally performed by Cameo. I think that Korn did an excellent job with this remake.

I have decided that next spring I will take a photography class that is offered here at the community college. I think it may be fun and I like to take pictures, not that you can tell by all the pictures on here but once I discover what my wife did with the camera I plan on shooting some things and seeing what I can produce.

I may even surprise myself, who knows.

No comments: