Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Plague

Yeah that's right the plague. I swear to all that is holy that my son has the plague. He coughs every night when he goes to bed and it's hard coughs, cough till you puke type coughs. His little eyes get kinda blue around the edges and his face goes a bit pale. It's his sinuses draining down the back of his throat which sucks, we got Nalex that the doctor perscribed for his cough but I think we are going to have to do something else if this continues.

I am almost finished with school, have I mentioned that yet?

I have to write a two-page paper for Health class, a five-page paper for my Civli War class and a seven-page paper for my African Lit class. The Health and Lit papers are due after Thanksgiving, the Civil War paper is due next Tuesday. I haven't even started it. How screwed am I?

One day perhaps I will learn the true meaning of procrastination...

~ Terhune

No comments: