Friday, April 28, 2006

Three down, Three to go...

Well Three of my finals are done and gone and I am happy to say that I have 2 A's and a B. Not bad for a 30 yr old. My last three tests are African American History since 1865, Personal and Social Development and Career Development (Which I took last semester but she gave me an Incomplete because I never took the final). The only problem I am having is the fact that WebCT has crashed at my school and the last two classes are both WebCT classes!!

How am I supposed to take the online final if I can't get into the system? I know that the professor for Personal and Social Development has a hard copy of the final, she told me that today, but the Career development teacher does not.

Can you say moron! Who in their right mind is not going to have a hard copy of everything for their online course filed away in case of a computer crash?????

Other good news is that I applied for graduation today. Filled out the little form with my full name as it will appear on the diploma and gave my height and weight so that I can be fitted for my cap and gown correctly.

On the birthday side of things I purchased a few Playstation 2 games off of EBay that I have been wanting: Splinter Cell, Tiger Woods golf 2006, NCAA Football 2005, The Godfather, and Conflict: Vietnam. So far I have received NCAA Football 2005 in the mail and I plan on playing it all night tomorrow when I am at the firestation.

I would say all day, but we have a class we have to attend and I figure it will last till at least 5pm with a break for lunch, will probably start at 8am. Should make for a looooong boring day to say the least.

~ Terhune

No comments: