Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Stretch

Well today is the 19th of April. Five days until my 30th birthday. I am not sure how I feel about that except for the fact that I am glad to be having another birthday. It could be worse. I could be dead.

So I am in the last few weeks of the Spring Semester at college. and I have a crap load of stuff to do. Lets make a list shall we?

  • Finish Historiography Paper

  • Write a Paper for Personal and Social Development (Known as PSD from here on out)

  • Do a take home test for PSD

  • Answer the questions for Chapters 5-9 for PSD

  • Study for the final in the Reformation Class

  • Study for the final in the Middle Eastern History Class

  • Study for the final in the African American History since 1865 Class

  • Make up the work for the one class that I recieved an incomplete in last semester


Yep, that just about covers everything I have left to do this semester. I have a little mantra I keep repeating to myself:

I will not stress, I will not stress, I will finish everything, I will finish everything

Guess I better get started!

~ Terhune

No comments: