Monday, April 02, 2007

The day after April Fools

What can I say. I am sitting at home reading news stuff online when I get a call on my cell phone.

"Hey Daddy, we are in Little Rock." My son's voice comes thorugh the phone sounding all innocent and stuff. Meanwhile I am thinking they should be almost home now, what are they doing in Little Rock still?

"Hey Daddy, April Fools! We are almost home, Mommy says two more miles." I had to laugh, he is only 5 after all. From there it was one thing after another and always followed by April Fools!

April Fools day is also my sisters anniversary. Tried to call her and her husband twice, but no answer. Finally got a hold of her today. What's that old saying....

April showers bring May flowers. Yeah and I think we got an inch and a half Saturday when it rained. Even though it was still March I am going to consider it April.

~ Terhune

1 comment:

velvet said...

That's really cute of your son... five can be such a fun age.

That's also pretty funny that your sister got married on April 1st. That's great!