Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today and Yesterday

Well, yesterday was a bust.

I got up at like 5:45 a.m. and got ready for work. Went to work and was there like thirty minutes and I got sick.

Ok, I puked.

Needless to say I went home and got sick a few more times, crashed out from about 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. fixed me some soup and chilled on the couch watching movies.

Today I woke up and got ready for work - feeling much better. Today being Saturday, there is not a lot to do at the fire station so after going through our daily routine I sat down at the computer and started working on the report for my English History class that is due on the 8th of September. I finished the first draft about 9 tonight.

Now its all relaxation, at least it is if there is no fire or something.

As always I remain...

Respectfully Yours,

~ Terhune

No comments: