Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kingdom Hospital

Red Dragon Tattoo (LP Version) - Adam Schelsinger

Ah Netflix...you got to love Netflix.

Red Dragon Tattoo by Fountains of Wayne...awesome song, I had heard it before but had forgotten about it until I heard it being played on Kingdom Hospital. Yeah, so I rented Kingdom Hospital from Netflix since when it was on television I was working at night and did not get a chance to see it.

I love it! I especially enjoy the references to other King novels and such that are in it. Its amazing to me how much of the things he has written tie into the Gunslinger saga. I am just in awe of the man really.

Gonna have to figure out how Ian does the whole music thing on his blog so I can start adding some of my eclectic taste in music on here for the masses that are not reading my stuff! Oh well, hopefully things will pick up since I am actively blogging now. I figured it out!

I am excited about NaNoWriMo, I have my basic plot swirling around in my head now. Still trying to work out the particulars but I know it begins with an event just after the Civil War in the South somewhere. I like it really, I ran some ofthe basics by my wife and father and they both seemed to really like it and get excitied by the possibilities. Now all I have to do is write it..should be fun!

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Lee said...

Woot, I'm baaaacck! At leat trying to be. ;D