Friday, May 02, 2008

I am done!

Well I apologize for not posting to my blog in so long, but I have been really busy with school and work, which is school also. But I do have some good news...drumroll please....

I AM DONE!!!!

On May 9, 2008 at 9:30 in the morning I will walk across the stage and recieve my Master's Degree. How awesome is that! I am one step closer to having my PhD.

I think I will sleep the rest of the weekend if I can. I am so wasted physically and mentally its not even funny.

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there publicly for those who still take a moment out of their busy schedules to check my blog.

Going to bed now to sleep like the dead.

~ Terhune

2 comments:

Lana said...

Wow! Congratulations. That's so awesome!

Lana

elizinashe said...

HOORAY!!!(insert Flashdance's What a Feelin'). Congratulations!!! You must feel there has been 10lbs taken off your shoulders...yea! Go celebrate somewhere! ;)