Monday, July 10, 2006

Genealogy

Well my latest obsession is Genealogy research. I think that it is important for myself and for my son and nieces and nephews.

I have the basic information that I can gather from my grandparents and some of the information that my third cousin has gathered so I think that I have a good start going on. I also decided to get whatever information I could about my wife's family as well.

I found an awesome place to research her father's side of the family here: Culpepper Connections.

Anyway, I have a meeting scheduled with the local Genealogical Society tomorrow night so I will be hitting the internet and updating whatever information I can before tomorrow - wish me luck!

~ Terhune

1 comment:

Lee said...

N - I think it is awesome what you are doing! Keep up the good work. I miss you and I know what you mean about time flying by too fast!

Love you,
L